Just a snapshot of some of the fun at the National AGM hosted by CFUW KW.For Picture Gallery click anywhere on the image.
April General Meeting Speaker Gloria CardosoA Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) speaker Gloria Cardoso presented topic of local in-home health support by health–care professionals for personal care homemaking services, specialized community services such as respite care and accommodation in long-term care homes.
Join our numerous Interest Groups Bridge, gourmet, books, travel, hiking, theatre, health and nutrition, wine tasting... just to name a few!
Purchase Club's publicationsProudly She Marched and Women of Waterloo County are available for purchase
Explore our 90 year history!Visit our Gallery for a comprehensive history of our Club
Donate to CFUW KW Charitable FundYoung women in our community receive over $25,000 annually in Awards and Scholarships
At the current time, the website is optimized for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you still are using Internet Explorer please consider upgrading.
Would you like to:
- network with other women while having fun
- expand your interests as a member in numerous interest groups
- hear speakers on current issues
- get involved in your community
- advocate on important current issues
- support young women in Post Secondary education
- be part of a women's organization with national and international affiliations and conferences
- participate in encouraging conversation and debate around books and issues
And most of all.......make new friends..... so join now!